Pierde tu tiempo recomienda:Paginas amigas Powered by Disqus
1 1/4 cups (175 grams) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp (25 grams) cocoa
1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar
1/4 tsp salt
4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup (350 ml) milk
1 cup (230 ml) heavy whipping cream
4 tbsp (30 grams) confectioner’s sugar
3 oz (90 grams) chocolate, melted
fruit, fresh or canned
1. First, combine the dry ingredients: 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 tbsp cocoa, 1/2 cup granulated white sugar and 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Then add the wet ingredients: 4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Beat until just combined.
3. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set it over medium-low heat. When the pan is warm, ladle about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of batter into the pan for each pancake.
Cook on the first side until the edges are set and bubbles form on the surface.
4. Use a spatula to gently flip the pancakes and cook on the second side until cooked through.
Repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
5. Let the pancakes cool completely.
6. Whip the cream with 4 tbsp confectioner’s sugar.
7. Stack the pancakes, spreading about 3 heaping teaspoons of whipped cream on top of each one.8. Garnish with some more whipped cream and fruit.Then make yourself some lovely steaming coffee.And pour melted chocolate over that whole thing.And most importantly, enjoy!
Homemade Caesar Salad.
Submitted by: http://solanaveronika.tumblr.com/
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup warm, cooked, shredded chicken or orange chicken bulgogi
- 2 tablespoons salsa naranja or sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon basil, torn
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, torn
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and saute until they start to caramelize, about 7-10 minutes, set aside and reduce the heat to medium
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, then top with the onions, the chicken, salsa, sesame seeds, basil and cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve garnished with more salsa, sesame seeds and herbs.