Pierde tu tiempo recomienda:Paginas amigas Powered by Disqus
1 1/4 cups (175 grams) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp (25 grams) cocoa
1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar
1/4 tsp salt
4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup (350 ml) milk
1 cup (230 ml) heavy whipping cream
4 tbsp (30 grams) confectioner’s sugar
3 oz (90 grams) chocolate, melted
fruit, fresh or canned
1. First, combine the dry ingredients: 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 tbsp cocoa, 1/2 cup granulated white sugar and 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Then add the wet ingredients: 4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Beat until just combined.
3. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set it over medium-low heat. When the pan is warm, ladle about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of batter into the pan for each pancake.
Cook on the first side until the edges are set and bubbles form on the surface.
4. Use a spatula to gently flip the pancakes and cook on the second side until cooked through.
Repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
5. Let the pancakes cool completely.
6. Whip the cream with 4 tbsp confectioner’s sugar.
7. Stack the pancakes, spreading about 3 heaping teaspoons of whipped cream on top of each one.8. Garnish with some more whipped cream and fruit.Then make yourself some lovely steaming coffee.And pour melted chocolate over that whole thing.And most importantly, enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup warm, cooked, shredded chicken or orange chicken bulgogi
- 2 tablespoons salsa naranja or sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon basil, torn
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, torn
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and saute until they start to caramelize, about 7-10 minutes, set aside and reduce the heat to medium
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, then top with the onions, the chicken, salsa, sesame seeds, basil and cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve garnished with more salsa, sesame seeds and herbs.
For the Sauce:
- 2T + 2t mayonnaise
- 1T ketchup
- 2t sweet pickle relish
- 1/2t distilled vinegar
- 1/2t sugarFor the Onions:
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- waterFor the Burgers:
- 1/2lb ground beef, formed into two 1/4lb patties
- 2T yellow mustard
- 2 slices American cheese
- 8 dill pickle chips
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced
- Iceburg Lettuce leaves, torn into bun size pieces
- Hamburger Buns, no seeds, toasted
InstructionsTo Make the Sauce:
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside (or cover and refrigerate until ready to use).To Make the Onions:
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions, coat with oil and salt generously. Cook, stirring and tossing often, adding small amounts of water (1T at a time) whenever onions appear to be dried out (you’ll need to add water several times). Cook 10-15 minutes until onions are very soft and browned. Set aside.To Make the Burgers:
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Toast the interior of the buns. Place the toasted buns into a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper. Place into hot pan. While they cook on the first side, spread 1T of mustard onto the raw sides of the patties. Flip. Place a cheese slice on each patty. Remove patties from pan when cheese is well melted and burgers are cooked through.To Assemble Burgers:
- On the bottom bun, spread a generous amount of the sauce. Top with 4 pickle chips followed by tomato and lettuce, then patty. Place the grilled onions directly on top of the cheese. Complete with top bun and serve.
Wrap burgers in parchment paper for the full experience.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 pint ice cream (any flavor)
- 8 small sugar cones
- favorite toppings (toasted nuts, candy, sprinkles, dried fruit)
- ½ cup chocolate hard shell topping (make your own or use store-bought “Magic Shell”)Tools:
- wax paper
- water glasses (to hold the cones upright)
- Before you begin, remove the ice cream from the freezer to allow it to soften a bit.
- Cut wax paper into 8 (approximately) 8-inch squares. Working with one sugar cone at a time, wrap wax paper around the cone and secure with tape. Place each cone upright in a water glass.
- Sprinkle toppings to fill the first inch of each cone. Fill with chocolate hard shell just until the toppings are covered. Fill the cone with softened ice cream, pressing gently to pack the ice cream in. Continue adding ice cream to reach about 1.5 inches over the top of the cone (the wax paper will hold the ice cream in place). Place the glass, holding the cone upright, in the freezer until the ice cream is solid, about 20 minutes.
- Fill one shallow bowl with hard shell topping and another with the topping you want on the top of the cone. When the ice cream cones are frozen, remove them from the freezer and unwrap the wax paper. Dip each cone, first in hard shell and then in the topping. Turn upright, allowing a small amount of the hard shell to drip down the sides of the cone.
- Eat immediately or keep in the freezer until ready to serve.